One down, one to go
Well, it's been way too long since I updated my blog. I apologize. I just finished my last class in one of my courses, Direct Marketing, and it feels good to have Wednesday night back again, plus the homework time. There hasn't been a lot going on particularly. About my most interesting story since returning home regards buying shoes, if that tells you anything. Though I will say, they were very good salespeople, and Kat and I are definitely going to start running now. (We have to justify it!) Other than that, my trip to Missouri got me really excited about the prospect of moving back and building a house. We bought some home design software from Costco and have been reading books and magazines for ideas. I can't say for sure if it will happen, but it's a good goal. I think a lot of it will hinge on our ability to find jobs in Missouri.
Kat and I have both been really busy, and as a result, I haven't gotten the camera out much lately. I hope in August and September we'll get lots of opportunities to get out and explore. We still have a lot of trips on our agenda to cross off. Though there are many things about CA camping I don't like (crowds, dry and dusty) I must admit that I will miss it. I'm not sure anyplace else compares. The impressiveness of the mountains is on par with anything in the country, but it's the variety that really sets it apart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home