Did I mention my sister got married?
I should have posted these long ago. But here are some pictures from my sister's wedding. If any of you want to get a CD of these pics or any of my pictures, be sure to email me at jchrisharris@yahoo.com. This weekend was farily uneventful. We went out with some friends for dinner and a beer to celebrate my birthday (Tuesday), but it was fairly low key. We actually ended up going up to the observatory and looking through the telescopes. Woohoo! Party Animals!
Okay, so I've never been a big partier, but I did have a good time. Then we started reading Harry Potter, and Kat worked a lot on her class lecture for Monday. That gave me a chance to finally get to some of Sarah's pictures to post. Let me know your favorites.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home