Sunday, April 17, 2005

Busy

The semester is coming to an end soon, and bringing with it multiple term projects. I got a lot done last weekend. Now I only need to polish a ten page paper, write 5 more pages of another ten pager, write two one pagers, prepare two presentations and do my regular course load.

As such, I'll give a very quick update. We broke ground in the garden this weekend. The beds are looking better than ever, but it's still hard work. Good for me I guess. Made some improvements to my Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe. Apparently a dash of lemon juice makes a huge difference.

My job is changing quite a lot. Perhaps I'll post some more about it soon.

Hope all is well with everyone. Forgot to take the camera to the garden, so I'll have to pull another pic from the archives. Here's a Sierra flower. I'll see if I can get a better picture of one of these this year. They grow up through the snow, and are quite eye catching against the white blanket in early spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home