Friday, September 30, 2005

Just checking in

Not a lot going on really. Well, there is a lot going on, but not particularly news wise. We got a new digital camera last weekend and a new memory card, so I can start posting pics again. Not much new though. I'm pretty disappointed in myself this summer. I was hoping to get in a fall trip to the mountains, but I don't think it's going to happen. I had too much going on to get away this weekend with classes and work, and Kat can't take off Monday, so we can't extend it the other way. It's just a long way to go to drive out Saturday and come back Sunday. And next weekend I'll be working on my take home test for school. Don't think it'll happen.

Plus, one reason why I feel there isn't enough time is I'm not getting enough Katherine time lately. When we get home, there's always something to do (we're still not settled in really) and the pets take more time and the commute is longer, etc etc etc. Add school in and we just haven't been making the most of our time together. I really feel like I should be working longer hours at work to show my commitment, but I feel like there's so little time in the evenings already...

Other than that, things are going well. Lichen is really a great puppy, and I'm excited about the house. Though we got into it ever so slightly with our landlord the other day, exchanging terse letters. I think we worked it out, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the end of conflict there.

This weekend I think we'll try to finish unpacking and start on the yard. Hopefully soon we'll have people over for a BBQ. Well gotta run. That's my life in a nutshell. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home