Sunday, April 24, 2005

Phew!

I was really busy with my classes lately. I wrote all day yesterday, from 9 am til 11 pm, with a couple hour break for supper. Catch of it is, I got the assignment confused with another one, and wrote twice as much as I needed. (turns out I only needed 10 pages double spaced). That's okay, I shrunk the font and cut the fluff, and the paper is better for it anyway.

Anyway, I'm done with classes for a couple of weeks. Guess I'll have to catch up on everything else I've been putting off. Don't have a postcard for you this time, so I'll bring you a random photo from the archives again. This is me at camp in Pennsylvania. Must have been about 21 in this pic. I used to think I looked so fat. I suppose I always have felt that way. I was about 220 in that pic. Still 20 pounds over according to the doctor's chart.

I felt so much better about myself last year when I lost a bunch of weight. Why is it so hard to motivate myself? I know I can do it, I've proven it already. But that didn't stop me from having a milk shake tonight. I've put back on about 10 of the 40 I lost last year. Maybe this will motivate me. I should hang it on the wall in my office! Anyway, that's me and my buddy Ned Clark there, aka Fido. We were tennis partners every year in the annual doubles tourney under the name Pavlov's Dogs. I was Rufus. He's a Camp Program Director now. Okay, I'm feeling old now...and fat. MMMM, good for motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home