Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Wow, has it really been that long since I posted my blog?






Things have
been pretty different lately. I've moved into the same suite as the VP
and it's kind of cramped quarters. Not really bad, but bad enough that
I don't feel comfortable writing out blogs on my lunch anymore. And I've
been pretty busy at home lately too. I'm finishing up a website, and I
brought a work project home as well. So I need to be more disciplined
if I'm going to keep this going. I have quite a bit on my mind, but there
are people at my work who may read this, and I'm not sure I want to get
into work stuff in such a public forum. Perhaps I'll have an area that's
password protected or something in the future. I think my next thing is
going to be making this a really nice blog, and redesigning my whole website
with actual content aside from just a resume. I've run out of time for
tonight, but I promise to write more in the next day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home